Sunday, October 25, 2015

I have a great idea for a business or do I ?

Years ago I was a customer at a business that I spent what I still think was to much money, it was for the betterment of my child's ability to reach the highest possible talent they had. After all, the other children on our teams were attending something like it, so it had to be the right thing to improve my child's skill, right. I saw so many way that if I were running that type of business that I would do differently and more efficient, to better help the student and still make money. This went on for years and for more than one of my children. Not just for me but for way to many to count other parents.  I did see several of the other players achieve great success in the years to follow, a few are playing at the pro levels, this is a wonderful resource for what I have in mind!

My children are well past using the skills they may or may not of had in that sport. But, my ideas are still just as valid. My sons even did some of the instructing and got paid, well, at the facility they once went to as a student.

I have visited some of the areas local business that offer "something like" what I have in mind. Hard say they would be competition. So, if I can offer a better option than what in currently available and  do what I think/know is a better job at the service and still make a profit, as well as really enjoy the opportunity, is this a great idea or just an improvement on an old one? Based on my research many profitable companies have come from this very approach. So, I do have a great idea for my business and am willing to prove my hunch, It might really work!

No comments:

Post a Comment