Sunday, October 18, 2015

Publix comes to Town

The Publix grocery store opened in Cullman Alabama this past week.  Personally I am looking forward to the options of shopping at a larger chair grocery store. I moved a few years ago from a much larger community than I currently live. I use to be able to choose from several main chair stores, which I now see I took for granted. The choices I now have are are limited and the selection of items are also limited. If I have to drive twenty to thirty minutes anyway to get a wider variety adding a store like Publix to the list is a welcome sight. I do enjoy the Mom & Pop or independent style shops, but the options that a larger chain store offers are hard to resist.  Hate the crowds and the parking issues. I also do tend to spend more on unnecessary "deals". I will still shop my local store, but will now make a special trip to get the selection I miss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment